7/7/15

Who Loves a Bargain under $25???


I do, I do!!! I find some good stuff (referred to as "fluff" here!)  from time to time.  I just found the BEST deals ever ever ever.

First...JoAnn Fabric.  They have a small teacher section in the store in our town.  Fortunately, they have Creative Teacher Press and I can usually use a 50% off coupon to buy what I need.   This year, some of my favorite patterns are on super clearance!  Here is what our JoAnn had!




Look at those prices, y'all!  (If you don't mind last year's designs.)  Those above are the big sets that are usually about $12?  I bought some cute borders and pennants along with some incentive charts. THAT was a pack of 6 for .97!  Even better...they let me use a 20% off coupon, so I got...
for about $11!!!! (Four large banner borders, six incentive charts, and some adorable orange border)

Next...Target.  This may be best score ever at Target, and I've had a bunch!  I was thinking about getting some "armed pillows" -  I don't know what you call them.
 
This is what I was about to buy for $14.99 each







Please bear with me...this is good, I promise! These were cute enough...two for $30.  I was just looking around and heading toward these.  A lady walked out of the back of the store with a shopping cart full of some similar pillows, but cuter because they were "Sully blue" and super fluffy!  I just kinda watched her because I thought she was just bringing them out to put them with the others.  Instead she headed for the clearance rack.  I immediately asked her if they were on clearance.  "Yes! You want 'em?"  I asked how much they were.  She said "$3.48"  I nearly fell over. "YES, I want them!!!"  She thanked me because she didn't have to clear a space for them.  "No, THANK YOU!"
SCORE!


SERIOUSLY!  $10.70 (including tax and with my Red Card 5% discount!)  My daughter said it looked like I killed Sully and stuffed him a Target buggy.

Had to grab some more book boxes-this year with little chalkboards for names.  

Don't walk - run to JoAnn Fabric!  Ask your Target if they have any of these fuzzies in the back.  Maybe you'll find your best buy of the summer.  Hope so!  Comment and let me know about your BEST FINDS UNDER $25! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!