6/24/15

Makeover Madness

I wish I could backdate this post, but like I said in my "Dream" post yesterday, I am a week behind!  It's ok, it's summer, right? 

Third in Hollywood, Sparkling in Second, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, and Teach Create Motivate are coming together challenging bloggers and TPT sellers to do some updating, dreaming and masterpieces!  It is fun!

This post involves updating a current project (and mine is on sale even though it's a week late!).  I chose my Progress Monitoring Pages because I haven't ever been completely happy with the way the goal-setting pages looked.  I found some adorable (free) faces from Mrs. Fun on TPT to use in place of the ones I had.
Mrs. Fun on TPT (freebie!)






The faces help even the youngest learners decide how they feel about a topic before it's taught.  Next, you teach, practice, assess.  There is also a page for them to show how they feel after the assessment! You can use both or just one.  With the other documentation forms, it's a bargain!!

 Here are my before and afters:


Click {HERE} to find the product!  On sale now until 6/27/15!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those cute face clip arts you found! I love it so much better than the yellow smileys that you see everywhere! It looks great!


    Angie
    Rulin' The Roost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Angie! I'll probably find more uses for them - they are cute!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!