12/28/14

Centers in a Snap!

It seems like I have been doing Daily 5 stations forever...but I haven't.  The truth is, it is relatively new to our school.  I just fell in love with the process and with the ability it gives me to work with small groups or individuals.  One of the biggest perks is that the kids get so much practice in several areas of reading and writing.  I can't see me ever doing anything else - and after 24 years of teaching - that says alot about how much I love it.

I know there are lots of people who are not doing stations.  Along with that, there were people who were doing stations LONG before I was (like my mom...50 years ago!)

If you are beginning to look at blogs and Pinterest...thinking of implementing stations for the new year, this may be perfect for you!  I have created a HUGE set of activities that are super fast to print and super fast to implement!  I have three groups of teachers from a neighboring school coming to watch my stations in action next month.  I had people new to stations in mind when I created this. It is something you can print and go with.  I have thought about how overwhelmed I was when I first started looking at Pinterest and different blogs a few years ago. I felt so "out of the loop."  I didn't know where to start. I didn't know what products would be best for my class. This is a big set of easily adaptable things that cover all areas of Language Arts from shared journals to reading passages/responses to games. Here are a few pictures of the set!  Check it out {HERE} at my TpT store OR {HERE} at Buy Sell Teach (my personal new favorite)!








23 different activities included!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!