8/13/14

Meet the Teacher Blogger

"Falling Into First's" Meet the Teacher Blogger!
I'm trying another new linky today with Stephanie from Falling Into First.  I've have loved reading some of the posts and getting to hear some fun answers from some great bloggers! 


These are a few of my favorite things:

My three kiddos and my husband-Austin, Abby my border/aussie mix, my family, Target, buying things at Target, walking around Target, my friends, buying for and decorating my classroom, Tervis cups with lids filled with sweet tea, Starbucks Iced coffee with cinnamon dolce and milk. 
Hello, Abby

She's a polite girl, always wants to shake your hand.


If you weren't a teacher, what would you be?:

I would've liked to have been a news anchor, but I also wanted to go to law school, so both. 


Three little words that describe you:
Determined, optimist, Christian
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"You want to give us TWO planning periods? Now what am I supposed to do with all that time?"


Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Lincoln, Jesus, and Cary Grant (and Cary would dance with me the whole time)


Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
Living Joyfully in Reality
or 
No Family is Perfect 
(No Matter What They Post on Facebook)

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT? 
I would like to be able to go into "hyperspeed" while doing my daily stuff...planning, grading, cleaning and cooking. 


Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
"The Stuff That Dreams are Made Of"  
Carly Simon


 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
I'm both.  I love to stay up very late all summer and get up kinda early, drink coffee before anyone is up...my time!  During the school year, I'm the first one up in our house. 

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
Monster Geometry Task Cards
Task cards with "rigor!"
Expanded Daily 5 Stations

I decided this year to add more to The Daily 5, so I made myself some new signs and we dove in.  (Thank you Abby B.!)



Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!
My family has two dogs, two rabbits, and two guinea pigs! 
Khloe the funny bunny
You've already met Abby...my baby.

Dixie "the Demanding" Boston

Khloe being adorable

Oreo and Harley, my class pets.

Lacie, the show bunny




Falling Into First Linky

5 comments:

  1. Love your chosen superpower...hyperspeed. That's a good one!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I loved reading about your sweet family and seeing all of those cuddly pets!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Erin! I've enjoyed following you on Instagram recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the two planning periods comment. I think we all need a little hyper speed in our lives! You're right, we do sound alike!

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!