8/15/14

Progress Today!

I worked on my classroom today (we report the 18th.)  The air conditioner was on, so I took advantage!  I would like to say I'm done, but as you can see, only parts of it are even close. 



One bookshelf...done! 


I found this cute duct tape at Target (of course).  It's only 3/4" wide, so it covered one side of my clips for the chart! 

Kids' names go on the untaped side.  They will turn it over if they have to "clip down."
I got the reading chart bulletin board done!  


Daily 5 tubs full and ready for practice! 



You're thinking, "Wow, Julie. You got alot done!" I did actually accomplish some things today.  On the other hand I only worked around the perimeter of my room. Here is my reality.  I think I'll apply for federal disaster aid!

Teacher desk area, oh my.

Book box shelf :o(

See the middle?  Disaster!  But I'll get it done and you will get yours done, and on the first day, we'll be ready for the kids!
I'll post pictures of the finished room after next week!

2 comments:

  1. Your classroom is looking great! Seriously, mine looks like the second have of your photo collection! I'll be spending a lot of time there this week!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started back with PD today. We can't get in our rooms until Thursday AND that is "Sneak a Peak" night where the kids can drop off supplies! I have so much still to do! I look forward to seeing your adorable, colorful classroom!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!