7/31/14

NEW and IMPROVED Go Noodle!

I don't know how you show your brain breaks, so please feel free to comment and share! Here's how it went in my classroom.  Before Go Noodle, I used stuff I had pinned on Pinterest on my Brain Breaks board.  First, I had to log into Pinterest, (fortunately it's not blocked, but I understand it is in some places), go to the Brain Breaks board, scroll through lots of stuff that I saved, find the one I wanted (kids waiting) click, go to YouTube, unblock YouTube (kids waiting), wait for the dumb advertisement to finish (kids waiting, but not looking!), check the sidebar to make sure there is nothing inappropriate there...and finally show the brain break video.  

Go Noodle has made my life so much easier.  They add new stuff all the time.  If things are a little "crazy," we do yoga. If we need to get some energy out, we do something active. 
www.gonoodle.com

I was creating my new class for this year and I noticed a pop-up that said you could add your own YouTube choices now.  I was so excited!! It took awhile, but I went through all of my favorites on YouTube (stuff I had pinned) added the YouTube link and NOW they're on my Go Noodle account...no waiting!!! 
Make sure you are logged in to GoNoodle and have a class created for this upcoming year. You will have to choose the mascot for them this first time so you can move on through the process.
1. Choose "play" (even though you're not going to play yet...I don't mean you can't - if you want to dance by yourself without the kids, feel free, I won't tell!)  
I found this appropriate definition on Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/284993482644962179/

2. Look for the "YouTube icon."  
3. Next, choose "Add your own YouTube brain break" box (as shown in the image below.)
4. Copy and paste your chosen YouTube link in the box and it is now "there" for you to use in Go Noodle, no waiting!
It was super easy. 


www.gonoodle.com


Happy Brain Breaks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!