3/10/14

I LOVE QR Codes!

I have created these task cards for geometry (there is some perimeter practice in there!)  I have included QR codes for checking answers and just a regular answer sheet and key as well.  Next, you see my task cards for Problem Solving below the geometry cards.  Do your kids have trouble solving part/part/whole problems along with two-step problems?  Mine do! That is probably one of our most practiced skills.  It seems like they begin to mature second semester and are able to do so much more. But we NEVER stop honing those skills! Enjoy!


Geometry Task Cards with QR Codes
or get them here at Buy Sell Teach!




Word Problem Task Cards with QR codes!
Get them here too at Buy, Sell, Teach!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!