2/2/14

Comparing Perimeters/Word Problems FREEBIES

Sometimes it's hard to find materials that extend the objectives for a certain skill "beyond the workbook" skills.  And if there is an extension type of problem, there's only one or two!  My kids need lots of practice thinking outside the box.  I created this freebie to help them go beyond just finding the perimeter of a shape.  Feel free to print it off and use it! 
 comparing perimeters
Comparing Perimeters
www.lovesthirdgrade.blogspot.com


Word Problems

        Here are some free word problems that will reinforce student's concepts of "part/part/whole" as well as give them some practice on one and two-step word problems.   These same problems are also available in my TpT store in task card form.  Just click the link here.  You can also find all of my products by using the button on the right of the posts to scroll through what I have in the store.
Enjoy using them...leave comments if you were able to use the freebie or the task cards!

www.lovesthirdgrade.blogspot.com















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!