7/9/15

Webquests are My Favorite!

I honestly think that my kids would do a webquest every day if I allowed it.  They love to use the iPads and the QR reader every chance they get.  I always let them work with a partner which really helps when they start to locate the information.

I'm highlighting all of the sets I have in my TPT store.  I'm adding new ones as fast as I can!  Click and it will take you to my TPT store!

The American Indian webquest includes Pocahontas, Sacagawea, Jim Thorpe, and Sequoyah!


Social Studies Webquests
 Webquests 2 includes: Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, the American Flag, the Turtle, and Boston Massachusetts.

Mini Biography Webquests
Mini Biography Webquests includes: Ben Franklin, George Washington, Helen Keller, Harriet Tubman, and Alexander Graham Bell 

The collection includes the two above as "Best Social Studies/Biography Webquests"


The last one featured includes the two above it for a bundle price, including: Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, the American Flag, the Turtle, and Boston Massachusetts and Ben Franklin, George Washington, Helen Keller, Harriet Tubman, and Alexander Graham Bell

Happy questing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!