1/11/15

New Gadget - LOVE

I think I first saw this thing on Pinterest.  Isn't that where we find all our good ideas these days?!  I have five iPad minis in my room, and of course that isn't really enough - but I'm grateful to have them!  I have missed my listening center of days gone by.  It was a tape player and headphones.  Four or five the kids could listen to one tape at the same time.  Here is my modern version that I now officially LOVE!  It is a device from Belkin.  I bought in on Amazon for under $10. It allows up to five kids to listen to the same story at my "Listen to Reading" center.  The jack will plug into any device, but it's working great for my listening station with an iPad.  The great thing is that I can let those kids listen and it "frees-up" four iPads for other activities! I'm really happy with it, can you tell?  I know these things have been around awhile, but I'm not always first in line to buy stuff like this. If you don't have one, I highly recommend.  It makes your technology work to serve more kids by using one device!


Here are a couple of my boys using an iPad with the Belkin splitter. There were actually 4 boys listening.
Everyone is "pluggin in"

...and here is the splitter (it comes in lots of colors).  Amazon {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!