11/29/14

Goal Setting and Metacognition

It's about time!  I've been trying to make a new goal setting page for my kids for these past three months! I don't like the one I had last year, so I've redesigned. This one can be cut in half and used for math and language arts each week, or however you want! There a progress (self-monitoring) graph for assessments (or whatever), and two different RTI documentation pages for you.  There is something for every kid...because we work with ALL of them (high, strugglers, ELL, and everyone in between), right?  Part of metacognition is goal setting and planning, so it's all in here. 
Here's where you get all the pages







Happy monitoring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!