7/18/14

Mardel Sale!

I found out from a friend that Mardel was having their 20% off sale today, so I decided to go and get some border that I wanted. It was only $3.99, and I wouldn't buy anything else, right? Wrong.  I have fallen for this Isabella design that has all the colors I normally use (turquoise, lime green,) but there is red in the group.  I have kinda stayed away from red, but I have decided I can't fight the red chevrons any longer, gotta have 'em!  I ended up with some really cute border to go with what I already had and the red chevrons complemented it so well.  Here is the "haul"...20% off!

Borders, letters (on sale for $5) and pennant banner: (sorry about the glare - cell phone was all I had at the time!)
Isabella Collection Chevron and polka dots

Banner and letters from Isabella at Mardel

My new t-shirt for this year! 

And my FAVORITE find...Learning Chips from Kagan ($5) There are 16 chips and they will be perfect for group work, my teacher station, or writing stations. I can see letting each group draw out two or three chips, discussing and writing about it after we've read a story, then sharing what they wrote.  They are really good fiction questions! I can't wait to use them. 
Learning Chips from Kagan at Mardel

Here are some sample questions from the set of Learning Chips.



Ready to hang border and decorate! 

Julie 











No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!