7/20/14

Only FIVE More Days as of Today!!!

Just click to enter on their site!


Creative Teaching Press designs (one of my main room theme/patterns) is offering a drawing for a $200!  My favorites are all of turquoise, chocolate, dots and  paisley designs (love paisley on chocolate the most!) Here is how I use some of the borders, letters, cut-outs, and patterns in my room.

CTP Letters are super cute!

Some of my favorite borders!  

My favorite "Paisley on Chocolate!"

I painted this antique classroom chair to match my CTP paisley borders. 

Using cut-outs to make this antique desk my "featured writer" station.
I truly got my inspiration and colors from my favorite CTP borders - as you can see on my bookshelf, bulletin boards and curtains. I'm really loving their chevron stuff this year, so that will be a new addition for me. 

There are lots of ways to enter their contest!  Just posting my blog entry gave me five entries. Thanks for reading. May the luckiest teacher win!  :o)

There are lots of ways to follow my blog as well! Just check out the sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jessica! I had fun painting it. I could kinda go "paisley-crazy" if I'm not careful - I love that pattern! Julie

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!