6/21/17

Freebie For My Readers!!

I love keeping track of my student's progress. This set of forms allows you to keep up with who you've worked with, what you worked on, and for how long.  There are also forms for students to assess their understanding (before and after your lesson.)  I highly recommend allowing them to be a part of the process!  There is a graphing page as well. I hold onto these at my small group station, but I let the students fill in the graph themselves.  They love seeing their score, and if they didn't meet the standard, they reassess after reteaching. They can color their new score in right next to the first score.  The kids were highly engaged in their own tracking. It meant something to them to be involved.



All of that to say, I'm giving you the forms that I used for years, tried and true!  Here ya go!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3zLuKgmzQ1lX2lfN1J0WHVhYnM/view?usp=drivesdk


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!