7/15/14

Smilebox...and a Reason to Send It!

I am so fortunate to have such good friends!  Let me kinda relate a little of the history.  We have all known each other since elementary.  One of my best friends lives on a beautiful ranch. (We've been friends since we were four.) It is sometimes my "get-away" spot.  She and her hubby are empty-nesters, so lots of room, always a puppy to play with, and now a beautiful pool and "cantina."  It was so much fun to see my friends. One came all the way from Scotsdale, AZ.  Three of us are teachers!  Here's my "Smilebox" I sent to them to kinda commemorate our trip.  




Here's the link to my "thank you card."


Have you used Smilebox?  I LOVE it for just about anything special I want to send.  I did a big slideshow to bluegrass music for my dad for Father's Day. I love to send thank you's (like this one) and birthday cards (perfect for when you didn't get one in the mail on time!)  I plan to send them to parents this year because they have newsletter-type, teacher-friendly templates.  More on that to come!  

Treasure your friends!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!