5/19/14

May Currently

Trying out this "Currently" with Farley's blog.  I keep thinking about how cute that buck is as her mascot!  I LOVE her blog, the title, and the graphics!  

My currently doesn't reveal how stressed I am about grad school.  I should have never looked at the whole syllabus at once.  AAAAAHHHH!  Gonna take it a day at a time, right?!  Just keeping things honest here, I'm gonna need some encouragement!  It's been awhile since I've been in school.  

Y'all have a fantastic week!! 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you tried a Currently! Congratulations!!! What class are you taking right now for grad school?
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-Adolescent Literature. All my courses are 5 wks long, back-to-back, super fast and packed full of work! What have I done?

    ReplyDelete

It's all about sharing ideas here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please check back because I do reply to comments here!